Friday, May 24, 2013

Another Story! :)

Hello!
Haven't been on recently, but I am glad to have an ACTUAL Story to share this time. If you are subscribed to my email updates, YAY!
___________________
Michael Turrini
A truly great man in organized numismatics. If you haven't heard of him, you will, because he still has a few years left in him! :d He is especially into California's numismatics. I met him when I joined the California State Numismatic Association.  We email each other all the time, and a few weeks ago he asked me a very great(for me) question.
Would you like the speak at the educational symposium for the CSNA?
Well OF COURSE! :)
So I am going to prepare a speech (about half an hour) on Christian Gobrecht. I will be talking about him, and his work. I will be speaking among many accomplished numismatists, so I am REAL excited. Will give report when I finish in September.
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment